For this project I designed a PostgreSQL database and coded a RESTful API for performing CRUD on it. Below are some of the project’s details:
- I coded the project in Python, using Flask.
- For the models, I used SQLAlchemy.
- I used Marshmallow for serialization/deserialization.
- For fine-grained authentication/authorization, I used JWT-Extended.
- I used UnitTest for automated testing.
- The PostgreSQL instance used for development and testing is deployed in a Docker container.
Visit the GitHub repository here.
Python Panama website’s database diagram.
Fine-grained authorization using JWTs.
Well tested: 99.34% coverage.
Database for development and testing deployed in a Docker container.