For this project I designed a PostgreSQL database and coded a RESTful API for performing CRUD on it. Below are some of the project’s details:
- I coded the project in Python, using Flask.
- For the models, I used SQLAlchemy.
- For authentication, I used Flask-JWT.
- For testing, I used UnitTest and Postman.
- I used Docker to deploy PostgreSQL instances for development and testing.
- I deployed the application using Docker and Kubernetes.
- I used Let’s Encrypt for SSL certificates.
- The production database is deployed at DigitalOcean.
Visit the GitHub repository here.
Human resources application’s database diagram.
Well tested: 99% coverage.
Deployed with Kubernetes.